Sunday, November 13, 2011

Release Me!!!

Forgive the cross promotion today, but I am celebrating.

I have been busy these last four weeks preparing for the big release day on 11/11/11. That was the day I could first publish my books Whiteout and Rescued, Books One and Two of the Three's Allowed Series. They have languished in nowheresville for 3-months while the mandatory waiting period passed. 

Waiting period? Yep...remember, these were the books that Cobblestone Press said they were under no obligation to sell anywhere but their own website. (Cobblestone and Harner Part Ways). At this point, I have received payment for most everything, and count myself among the lucky, if what I'm still hearing from other CP authors is true.

All I can tell you from my own personal experience, short of shouting from the roof tops via blogs, Absolute Writes, and other public forums, you will continued to be ignored.

My happy news is all three of the books from the Three's Allowed Series are now for sale, $2-3 cheaper than with CP, and available for the first time ever at Amazon.


Aren't they stunning?

One year ago today, I had one book published - Whiteout- and it was only available for purchase at the publisher's website.  A dream and a lot of hard work later, there are now 7 of my books available at Amazon, All Romance eBooks, and other online retailers!

Thanks to all of you who have played such a big role in my success!

Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment